Sunday, July 22, 2018

First Post in a Long while.  Things have changed to my Youtube channel.  No Longer a YT Partner as it was back in 2012.   While. That's Ok  I Do think some of the changes. To Youtube seems to be for the worst. I Have rebooted my Video Channel Manytimes to the Point. where i get burnt out on making videos. I Moved to dailymotion. but didn't seem to find much of an Audince. there. Those who Eventually. Read my website will understand my personal thoughts.  I Want my channel. to Grow in the worst way. Seems like I loose subs Rather than gain. those who are subbed to my channel. Barely comment on my videos. its like my videos doesn't matter to them. but i guess that is just the way i think. i'd love to be big on youtube have my Opion change the world. it was never about money that could be made.  or fame. it was just about  Saying i was that guy. who made a differcence in somone's Actual Life.   But   God Bless you that. Read my personal thoughts. and stick with my channel. during it's many changes  for the better or worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Post in a Long while.  Things have changed to my Youtube channel.  No Longer a YT Partner as it was back in 2012.   While. That's ...